- Noisy Book does not gather any personal data. None. Zip. Nada.
- All of our voice processing (Speech Recognition and Language Processing) is done entirely on your device - it is never sent over the internet
- We do track user behaviour, but it's completely anonymous, and just so we can spot potential problems and how you like to use the app. We do this to make sure we can continue to improve Noisy Book.
- Noisy Book was created and is run by Lumen Digital, contact us at our website lumen-digital.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are unsure or have further questions then please get in touch. We are parents too and know that the safe gaurding of your children is paramount.
Special care regarding children
We promise to keep your kids safe. With this in mind we fully adhere to the following acts:
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
We fully comply with the COPPA terms and conditions. We do not collect any personal information at all.
Data Protection Directive (95/46/EC) and the ePrivacy directive (2002/58/EC, as revised by 2009/136/EC)
We fully comply with both of these European conditions. We do not collect any identifiable data.